The Office of Dispute Resolution was created as part of the 1991 Dispute Resolution Act. Since the creation of the Office of Dispute Resolution over 80,000 people have been served statewide.
- Find information on Mediation and collaborative practices in Child Welfare cases by visiting our Child Welfare Mediation page.
- Looking for information regarding fence disputes. Look no further than our Fence Disputes information page.
- Find your local, approved, non-profit mediation center for help regarding a fence dispute on our Mediation Map and Contacts page.
- Looking for mediators who have been approved by the Office of Dispute Resolution to mediate parenting plans? Our Parenting Act Mediators listing will help.
- Parenting and divorce as it relates to the Office of Dispute Resolution can be found on our Parenting and Divorce information page.
- Interested in helping out? Get started by learning what it takes to become an approved Parenting Act Mediator.
- Searching for Parenting Education Classes? A list of the education providers in Nebraska is where you can start.
- Find your local, approved, non-profit mediation center for assistance with a parenting mediation on our Mediation Map and Contacts page.
- Already an approved Parenting Act mediator? Submit Continuing Mediator Education hours or complete a biennial report and guidliness on our online portal. Or read more about Parenting Act Mediators in Nebraska.
- Find a local, approved, non-profit mediation center for help regarding mediation or other forms of alternative dispute resolution by using our map of center service areas.
- Several Statutes, Rules, Policies and Standards help shape the course for Mediation in Nebraska.
- What standards mediators are held to can be found on our page describing Professional Ethics for Mediators.
- Curious of the progress we are making? Take a look at our Publications, Forms, and Reports.
- Interested in past special events regarding mediation in the state?
- Looking to find information regarding mediation training provided by the Nebraska Mediation Association? Take a look at their website for more information.
- Couldn't find the resource you were looking for on this listing? There is a list of additional resources and national alternative dispute resolution links or the frequently asked questions that might help.