You are here
Nomination Procedure for Annual Employee Recognition Program
Anyone may nominate another individual to receive an award provided the person is employed with the Judicial Branch during the 12-month period in which the accomplishments are being recognized. In addition, the nominator must have direct and first-hand knowledge of the work accomplishments of the individual being nominated.
To nominate an individual for one of the awards a person must:
- Specify the nominee.
- Utilize the Official Nomination Form. All nomination submissions must be accompanied with this form in order to be considered. Any nomination that is received that does not include the nomination form will be redirected to the nominator.
- Attach a prepared narrative description indicating how the candidate exceeds normal job expectations to the nomination form. Refer to the Criteria section for specific areas, which should be included in your nomination.
Nominations must be:
- Clear and concise
- Postmarked and/or submitted by the designated date by one of the following methods:
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fax (402-471-2197)
- Mailed to: Employee Recognition Committee
Attention: Judy Beutler
Office of the State Court Administrator
P.O. Box 98910
Lincoln, NE 68509
Although the candidate’s total career contributions will be considered, special emphasis should be given to accomplishments within the last 12 months.
Nominees will be considered in only one award category. (This precludes employees that may be nominated individually and also as part of a team.)
This page was last modified on Friday, August 16, 2013